This Is Guaranteed And Will Work With Almost All Of The Applications.
Such As Mobsters, Mafia Wars, Pirates, Vampires Etc. Etc.
Plan Of Action
Well Its What Everyone On Mobsters Is All About, Am I Wrong?It's All About The Money, Really To Do Anything On Myspace Mobsters
You'll Have To Have A Pretty Decent Wad To Supply One Weapon, One Vest And One Vehicle. Depending On Your Level The Upkeep Will Vary. But Like Most Of Us I Fall Victim To Over zealousness, Such As Buying To Many Vehicles At One Time And Not Having The Money To Back Up The Upkeep. So I Decided I Was Going To Need A Bigger Plan And So I Began. I Created A Brand New Mobster Account And Decided I Wouldn't Fight I Would Just Make Money, Little Did I know It Was The Best Tactic's I Would Ever Use.
So Here We Begin Either Start A New Mobster Account Or Stop Fighting And Retire Your Weapons A.K.A Sell Them All. You Wont Be Attacked When You Are Unarmed { No Guns, No Vests, No Vehicles,} I Mean You Can Stay Armed If You Like But You'll Have More Of A Chance Of Losing Precious Dinero (Money).
So At This Point Is Where Patience Comes In. Your Level 1 Starts With $2000 Bucks Go To Your God Father Tab And He Will Offer 10,000 For 10 Points Which You Started With. Cash Them Out And Bam 12 Grand This Is Your Foundation For More. Next We Move On To The Territory Tab And Buy 2 Vacant Lots. Then We Close Out Mobsters Then Check It Out In 2 Days. $9600 Will Be Waiting For You There As You Weren't Attacked Cause You Have No Weapons. Next We Take Our Money And We Buy One More Vacant Lot Now It Will Cost You $5500. Once Again We Wait 2 Days You'll Now Have $1440 Finally Something More Rewarding. Buy Yourself 1 Town home Now Your On Your Way. Wait Another 2 Days, Hey I Said You Needed Patience!!! Now That The 2 Days Are Over You Have $24000 Buy Another Town Home And A Vacant Lot Which Brings Your Income To $800 An Hour. We Wait Again 2 Days And We Will Have $38400 Your Probably Well On Your Way And Don't Need Me To Explain It All To You So Build And Build And I Promise You'll Be A Level One With Billions And Hey Guess What Check EBay, People Sell Some Pretty Crappy Accounts For $20. Imagine What Yours Will Make.
So Seriously Create Some Stupid Hot mail Account Or AOL Account And Start A New Myspace If You Wanna Sell It In About A Month For $40 Or More. Maybe Even Create More And Make A Good Paycheck Out Of The Whole Thing :)
Anyways I Hope You Enjoyed And Are Already On Your Way To Making Billions. Please Feel Free To Use The Chat Below This Post And Don't Spam Your Link Over And Over. If You Want Adds Use The App Adds Post.
Article To Be Continued
No comments:
Post a Comment